Alumni, Parents & Friends
Pace University has designed a comprehensive Master Plan for its Pleasantville campus to create a more modern, sustainable and dynamic living and learning community. The multi-phase plan will consolidate all aspects of Briarcliff to the Pleasantville campus, build new infrastructures, and renovate existing buildings which will transform the Pace student experience. These exciting advances benefit the entire Pace community, and serve not only to help attract and retain high quality students, but also bolster alumni pride.
Campus and Residence Life
- Build new residence halls and townhouses and renovate Martin Hall to increase student housing from 690 to 1,400 beds on campus
- Offer new living and learning communities to enhance the academic and residential student experience
- Create more open green spaces and new landscaped pathways
Athletic and Recreational Facilities
- Construct a new field house equipped with concession space, weight rooms, locker rooms, and a VIP alumni room
- Build a new multipurpose field with artificial turf, running track, and outdoor lights for football, soccer, and lacrosse for student and community use
- Enhance baseball field with artificial turf and lighting, create a grass softball field, and add a new tennis court
Administration and Academic Facilities
Make your gift today and help transform the Pace experience in Pleasantville.
- Relocate Environmental Center buildings and animal shelters that connect to campus with a new nature walk
- Renovate and expand Kessel Student Center
- Create a new Welcome Center and renovate North Hall